IMPLEMENTASI PEMBELAJARAN HOLISTIK PADA MATA KULIAH HUKUM ISLAM
Substantively, Islamic Law study might encourage students to practice Islamic Law in life. It is reflection of student’s harmony, adjustment and balance relationship towards he or herself, other creation, nature and the creator God al mighty. The study moreover, strogly motivates students to do the practice of mahdhah and mu’amalah worships in life. In this respect, Islamic Law study is probably performed holistic based due to:
- Society’s problem solving should be the goal of Islamic Law study process;
- Active learning study method practice;
- Study strategy should be integrated with academic culture;
- The use of advanced media to support the study.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
FORUM PAEDAGOGIK: Jurnal Ilmu-ilmu Kependidikan
Fakultas Tarbiyah dan Ilmu Keguruan IAIN Padangsidimpuan
Jalan T. Rizal Nurdin, Sihitang
Kampus Utama IAIN Padangsidimpuan 22080